Friday, February 24, 2006

Update

Sorry for the long break in posts. I haven't had anything much to say teawise, as I have been broke as hell and haven't been able to buy anything else. I also have broken my promise to add pictures. I hope to do this soon- once I borrow my girlfriend's camera and figure out how to post pictures.

A few quick notes:

My friend Steve came to visit from Kunshan, Jiangsu Province, China, and was kind enough to bring some goodies. My present was about a pound of Jasmine flowering tea bundles, which are very tasty and beautiful, and a nice Yixing pot, which I have yet to dedicate to a tea, though it's thick walls make it good for puer, perhaps cooked?

My 2003 Dadugang 20th Aniversary bricks have started to aquire that wonderful aged flavor and aroma. I may get some more to age. I also recommend them to those of you new to raw puer. They're affordable and have aquired a bit of age to lend them smoothness.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home