Friday, September 09, 2005

Getting Started

Hello All
This is my first post on my first blog. Bare with me, I'm new at this.
This blog, as the title suggests, will follow my quest to learn everything I can about Chinese tea. I have found Chinese tea to be my favorite, largely because of the incredible diversity to be found within that category, but also because the culture surrounding tea in China is so ancient and rich.
I also find Chinese tea to still be underappreciated in the west, although its popularity seems to be growing rapidly. I hope to help make Chinese tea accessible to more people.
I should state clearly that I am not an expert, but rather an enthusiastic student of the subject. I hope I'm able to provide some helpful and entertaining insights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home